A down-to-earth introduction to Witchcraft that gives plenty of practical advice on becoming a wiccan. Whether you want to join a group or work as a Solitary this is an invaluable guide to the wiccan lifestyle.
The chapters include:
* Myth and Reality – what being a witch is all about, how it compares with the Hollywood image
* What Witchcraft is – the beliefs and practices
* Moon worship, the elements, Gods and Goddesses, the cycles of death and rebirth
* The Sabbats and the Wheel of the Year
* Becoming a Witch – what does it involve?
* Magic – how it works and the responsibilities involved. How to avoid potential danger
* Spellcraft – how to help you pass exams, attract partners, improve family relationships
* Herbal work – herbs for skin, hair, scents, traditional recipes
* How to tell your family and how to make contact with groups and other Wiccans